Athader and Leveltek Sign a Strategic Agreement for Stretch Leveler Cut-To-Length Lines
Athader, A Bradbury Group Company located in Spain, has signed a strategic agreement with Leveltek International, a U.S. company, for the worldwide supply of stretch leveling cut-to-length lines after being awarded a contract by a well-known European service center for a line of this type. This will be the third installation of a Athader/Leveltek stretch leveler CTL line.
- Automatic coil loading and threading
- Pre-leveler for crossbow and coil set correction
- Brushing system for scale and dust removal
- Leveltek proprietary non-marking grips
- Flying shear
- Robotic and highly automated sheet bundle storage system
- System for monitoring production and incidents on the line using Athader’s Matrix software which integrates with the customer’s management systems.
These features result in a 50% production increase compared to stretch cut-to-length lines with a start-stop shear.
Installation costs for these lines are substantially less since no special pit or foundation is required for the flying shear and stretch leveler. For this reason, ATHADER-LEVELTEK offer rebuilds of cut to length lines replacing roller levelers with stretch levelers.
- Roller mechanical levelers – Athader.
- Hydraulic e-Drive levelers – Bradbury.
- Stretch levelers – Leveltek.
Leveltek International designs, manufactures, and installs stretch leveling systems for light to heavy gauge cut-to-length and coil-to-coil lines. The company is headquartered in Benwood, WV. Since 1993 they have supplied stretch flattening equipment at coil processing facilities for ferrous and non-ferrous materials worldwide.
The agreement will strengthen the presence of both companies for projects requiring stretch leveling in new lines and existing line upgrades.
Call us today at +1.620.345.6394